Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Take a Stand!! No More Movies

Isn't it tragic we pay so much for movies? And this is coming from a HUGE movie buff. I love movies!! I could watch movies every night before bed and probably all Sunday afternoon. With that said, the price to see a movie in the theatre is outrageous. Tonight I needed to pass the time (I am Great Falls, MT for those of you wondering how can he "pass" time with two kids, an out of hand golden retriever and wife just begging to cuddle) and I decided to go see a movie. The movie was the latest GI Joe installment. It wasn't that bad, but I should have waited to rent. Regardless, after $9.50 admission and $11.00 for a small popcorn and soda, I am $20.50 down. What can be done? Well, actually nothing. It's a fight we will not win. As long as people keep going, the prices will continue to go up. I for one need to tail back and just buy a bigger TV.

Thanks for reading. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment