Monday, December 2, 2013

Heaven Bank

Not a day goes by that I don't wonder about something. I believe we are naturally curious people and often times we don't get an answer. Wouldn't it be nice to have a "Heaven Bank?" Just recently, I was watching all of the JFK specials. This year marks the 50th anniversary of his assignation and the conspiracy theories run wild across many networks. I doubt I will know what happen during my lifetime...it was the Secret Service. They accidentally shot him...follow the facts, but I do believe I will have a bank full of all the "deposits" I made over the years. For example, what happen during D-Day? Can I watch that over again? How did Hitler die? How close was I to being attack by grizzly bear during all of my hikes? What do mechanics do to my car while I am not there? These and more questions have been asked and I won't know the answers until the good Lord takes me home.

So if you think its not worth it to be curious, it is. Just wait and see.

God bless and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment